Tuesday, June 8, 2010

you are my budak kecik, but you are also the man i can always count on.

5 years ago,
somebody stole my heart.
i caught the thief,
but instead of taking my heart back,
i let him keep it.

5 years later,
and here we are.

5 years later,
and ive never regretted my decision to let him keep it.

5 years later,
and he still makes me smile.
and i still think he's the funniest guy on earth.
and he still makes me blush.

i still wouldnt know what to do without him.

5 years later,
im still very much in love.

13 comments:

by Baizulikha said...

i doakan lima tahun tu akan jadi enam tujuh lapan dan counting.

Merissa K. said...

amiiiiiiin..

:)

zafiedafie said...

aww sweet nya ( :

Merissa K. said...

aww zafie. ur making me go aww sebab u went aww.

hahaha.

*grins*

Afiq Abd Malik said...

Sha,

Awwwww :)


On a general note (to me and anyone else reading): Sometimes, life demands a deeper, more profound patience than we can bear.

Merissa K. said...

Afit,

awwwwww. hahahaha. kenapa semua orang awww awww ni.
(dah rasa mcm chorus Poker Face version Salmah dah ni!)

Sometimes, it takes everything we have to be able to muster up that kind of patience. But most of the time, it's worth it. Kan?

:)

Hey Afit! You make me feel like quoting everything you say, tahu tak? :D

Elena said...

This is sweet.

I pray for you, the best :)

Merissa K. said...

Hey si rambut besar!

I'd be happy to be half as happy as you and Afit! :D

Ernie Azera said...

Semoga kamu bahagia sampai ke anak cucu yang ramai dan comel comel belaka. lahai! :D

Merissa K. said...

hahahahha. thanks ern! semoga! semoga!

best keeeee balik kl??

[YeOp] said...

so sweet. very thoughtful. sounds sincere from the bottom of your heart :)

Merissa K. said...

hoho. thanks yeop!
:)

lama tak hear from you? mana hilang?

[YeOp] said...

x hilang ke mana.. dah stop blogging.. layan fb or twitter je. hehe~

take care!