Thursday, April 7, 2011

dimples

being me can sometimes be unnecessarily confusing.
at times, i feel like an old hippie stuck in the middle of little kids,
and at others, i feel like a naive teenager amidst the adults.

either way,
the conversation is not headed in the direction i expected it to.
and somehow,
somehow,
i got lost in translation.

you known graphs?
i am now standing above the number zero.
at number 18, i can see myself moving on (and forward)
at number -4, i can see me being left behind

it makes moving harder than it seems.

.
.
.

on a totally (un)related news, if you have Rs. 50 000 in Bangalore, you can get yourself a dimple. :')

4 comments:

- koroe - said...

if i have Rs. 50 000,


i would but chocolate chips.


hikhik

Igniz said...

"i am now standing above the number zero.
at number 18, i can see myself moving on (and forward)
at number -4, i can see me being left behind"

i'm sorry. i literally can't imagine how the graph looks like. For my left brain was hit by a meteor and got mutated long time ago. I'm so stupid at math. wuwuwu.

Merissa K. said...

koroe :
how much is Rs. 50 000 in ringgit?

igniz :
hint - paksi x.
hahahahha. the meteor has to be pretty small for it to only hit ur left brain and left ur right alone.

:)

Anonymous said...

open id test..open id test..other than tht nice blog....