Saturday, July 10, 2010



P. Ramlee bears quite a huge resemblance to Charlie Chaplin in this, dontcha think?
:)

Oh, i miss those days when i used to set up my sleepover kit in my parent's bedroom and cuddle under the covers eating Koko Krunch while watching Pendekar Bujang Lapuk (takpun tengok Chaplin's Modern Time).

5 is the best age, if you ask me.

I mean, seriously, i was so easily entertained and awed back then.
Pfft. Who needs Astro? Watching huge greasy guys in spandex wrestle each other pun boleh terbeliak mata aku tengok sampai pukul 1-2 pagi.
Spongebob? Naaah, back then pagi tengok Peter Pan, petang sikit will be time for Beauty & The Beast, then malam-ish i'll watch Cinderella. I love Disney's cartoon. Evergreen siot. 
Repeat la satu cartoon sampai 15 kali sehari pun takpe, it's all good. 

Weh. Rindu nya. 
:'(

No comments: