Wednesday, January 27, 2010

It hasnt been all that long, but you've been greatly missed

Today, i knew.

After the infinite amount of time that i have spent in agony, the realization has finally figured out how to velcro its way to my mind (of course, the heart still refuses to listen, but lets not talk about that now).

I know that all these while, i've been making excuses, because i was in denial.

I know that there's nothing left for me here anymore, no reason for me to linger around.

I know that all i have left are memories.

And i guess that would have to suffice.
And i have to move on, and leave this part of my life behind.
The short episode that we had the chance to embark on.

Because, we all know, that he's never coming back.
And that it'll never be the same again.

4 comments:

IRA said...

babe i think u just wrote that on my behalf! seriously.

i feel the same.

Merissa K. said...

orang kata, apa tu, apa tu, oh! great minds think alike. ahahahaha.

T.H.U.G.N.I.F.I.C.E.N.T. said...

Yeah...!
I love acceptance! It's time to move on "babe"!
From now on Enjoy Life while it lasts!

Merissa K. said...

acceptance is necessary, but it sure sucks big time. haha!