Thursday, January 22, 2009

from the hands of Pablo Neruda

Love, a question
has destroyed you.
I have come back to you
from thorny uncertainty.
I want you straight as
the sword or the road.
But you insist
on keeping a nook
of shadow that I do not want.
My love,
understand me,
I love all of you,
from eyes to feet, to toenails,
inside,
all the brightness, which you kept.
It is I, my love,
who knocks at your door.
It is not the ghost, it is not
the one who once stopped
at your window.
I knock down the door:
I enter your life:
I come to live in your soul:
you cannot cope with me.
You must open door to door,
you must open your eyes
so that I may search in them,
you must see how I walkwith heavy steps
along all the roads
that, blind, were waiting for me.
Do not fear,
I am yours,
but
I am not the passenger or the beggar,
I am the one you were waiting for,
and now I enter
your life,
no more to leave it,
love, love, love,
but to stay.

2 comments:

zubyeorama said...

awesome! u mmg bestla natasha. saw yr bf at sg wang the other day.. =D btw, rajin2 la update. refresh2 tp no new entry =| .. ngeee.. hv fun with yr internship ya!

Merissa K. said...

awwwwwh darling, ur too much!

*blushes*

hahahaha. poyo je i.

selalu nak update but my boss will be lingering somewhere behind my back. hahaha.

thanks anyway. :)