Monday, September 15, 2008

Hairdos and Hairdonts

Ohh. You have no idea how bored i am. And thus, ta-daa! I present to you my own personal hair mess.

Dated back from 2005(i cant go any further back than that. my pictures are waay to retarded for public viewing. heheh) up to date.


LONG AND BLACK AND BOSAN
bosan. need i say more?


BLONDE GONE WRONG
first attempt at coloring my hair. a disaster.


BLEACH GONE WRONG
similar reason as stated above.



PURPLE CRAZY
determined to get everything in purple those days.
and all i got was rambut yg rosak. haha.
padan muka.


EXPERIMENTAL BANGS
i was mengada wanting to try on fringes.


LONG AND WAVY.
tired due to many unsuccessful experiments, i finally let my hair be.
and it turns out, if untouched by my straightening iron, my hair is curly rupanya.
Ngee.


SHORT
sick of the long hair, i chopped it off. Malaysia is too hot lah.


Ta-dah. There goes a meaningless post of a self-loving nature. Sorry syok sendiri post gambar banyak2. Hoho. I think im gonna go catch a movie instead.

2 comments:

Nurul Aain said...

i benci u rambut pendek.

i vote for Long & Wavy.

Heee.

Anonymous said...

chronicles of rambut tasha x)