Thursday, February 12, 2009

when you get what i mean

"Maybe I was stupid for telling you goodbye
Maybe I was wrong for tryin’ to pick a fight
I know that I’ve got issues
But you’re pretty messed up too
Anyway, I found out I’m nothing without you"
"My life would suck without you
Being with you is so dysfunctional
I really shouldn’t miss you, but I can’t let go"
-kata Kak Kelly Clarkson

"But I can't move on,
Cause that means forgetting, forgetting everything we had,
Instead I keep running, keep running, I keep running back.
Cause I keep forgetting, forgetting you treat me so bad,
So I keep on coming, keep coming, I keep coming back."
"But I know that what we both share is real,
And I've been willing to deal,
With the way that you're making me feel."
-kata Cik Jessica Mauboy

Boleh geng la kita!

No comments: